Hayfield Parish Council home page: Welcome
New fund to help revive villages
Rural communities are set to benefit from a new injection of funding to help revive their villages through community enterprise. It comes after the Plunkett Foundation teamed up with the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation to create a new comprehensive support service for rural communities considering setting up or diversifying community-owned services - like shops and pubs - to help turn the tide on rural decline. It will provide a combination of adviser support, training, feasibility grants of up to £2,000, and opportunities for networking with other community enterprises.
For more information see our Winter 2013 Newsletter (opens in a new window).
Hayfield Parish Council newsletters are available from many local shops and businesses; they are also distributed with some local newspapers.
You can view our current newsletter, plus previous editions on-line at our Newsletters page.
Hayfield Parish Council is not responsible for the content in external web sites.
Calendar (more 2013 dates available here...)
- 20 MAY 7:30pm: Little Hayfield Advisory Committee meeting - Lantern Pike Inn.
- 22 MAY 7:30pm: Finance Committee meeting - Hayfield Cricket Club.
- 23 MAY 7:00pm: Hayfield Community Conversation - Royal Hotel.
- 29 MAY 7:15pm: Annual Parish meeting - St. Matthew's Church Hall.
- 5 JUN 6:30pm: Planning Committee meeting - Village Hall.
- 5 JUN 7:15pm: Parish Council meeting - Village Hall.